Thursday, January 21, 2010

pure and innocent ...

One of those days ....

I sneak home early to try to avoid the traffic and also my mind is empty and couldn't do much in office. So I watch Henin / Dementieva 2nd round match at Australian Open. Well the 'rascal' of the family, youngest among the cousins (17 months), I call him 'Di Di' or little brother. Was alone playing by himself when I reached home ...

He is soo happy .. play mate is home ! !!! all smiles and calling out my name though mumbling single syllabus vowel but can be understood. He is like a tape all glue to my back and boy he was really fast ! right at my back in the kitchen, right behind me in my room and out the living ....

and even when I sit down to watch the tennis match ... he is right next to me but with food so that he don't get moving around the only way to get him to stop running up and down. Well I was cheering for Dementieva .. the weaker opponent and losing one. I raise my hand and 'yes' when Dementieva score a point .. he looks at me stunned ! ! what am I doing ? a BIG question mark on his face .. so pure and innocent then a BIG smile and cheering .. moving his body up and down .. happy !! priceless moment

again when I cheer for Dementieva .. stops his action, stunned again looks at me, smile and again moving/shaking his body up and down .. happy to see me smiling, he follow suit !! precious moment

have you ever tried to see beyond the crying and tantrums ? kids have the purest of all expression and fearless of feelings. No danger, no lying, no cheating, no fear, no failure, no nothing .. except smiling and crying !

No comments: