Wednesday, January 13, 2010

stranger strangely strange ...

I was not in the right mood the past 2 days. And I guess universe have a very unique way unfolding things bit by bit, allowing people to come in to reminds us that we are still alive.

I had a very good chat with a friend from Italy; she is not someone I know deeply we are just casual friends who share some good thoughts and trusts each others intention in this friendship. I can say that we are almost strangers as we have not met each other, we had not spoken to each other. But we can relate and pours out freely.

This is how amazing human are being link, we are all inter link some how or other though some of us knows one another deep enough to know what the other is thinking but then again we are not their brain. On the other hand, there are some of us who can connects and opens up to the other without fear and consequences.

Being a stranger sometimes allows us the fearless feelings of being judge for right or wrong.  That a stranger can be our best sounding board because they come clean without prejudices and pre-condition nature. This had happen to me twice. I guess a lot of you would disagree and think that I am crazy for trusting strangers. Is this wrong to be trusting ? Human are all inter related and we should love one another the same. And I have learned to gives honestly without holding back anything, because lessons thought me to open up freely and not to be vary or doubt anyone in particular. Because I lose nothing in being real the other person will lose his or her identity in holding up.

It is strange very strange that stranger can see us better then ourself or anyone around us. As I say they come clean !

I was glad that this stranger from Italy came into my life and enlightens me when I was in the darkness of what had happened the last 2 days. Though it is not a quick fix but it is always good to share what's in our mind with someone because the more we think of the answer to our questions the more questions will pops up. And there is always no quick answer, time is certainly and always the best answer possible.

Strange ...

No comments: