Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dream

in just a short 2 days ... I read and I hear more people talking about dreams and ambition than the past one year, keep the struggle and be determine to realize it, make it happen. no matter what ! !

Is this YOUR way if telling me to keep dreaming ? I have a dream perhaps that is also my destiny. I will work towards it .. the journey is still on.

For short term now, I want to focus on the most important and crucial part that is to plan. And once its planned no one nor any force will stops me from reaching my destination.

Before today, just now, I was lost and I couldn't tell myself even during my "silent retreat" end of last year, what my dream was. I guess my compass was being expose to a very strong magnetic field that had me off my course for a while. Then again losing my way could be fun, as I was able to see another side of the road. Now that I am back on track, and stay focus I want and I know where I should be heading, could that be my destiny ? We shall see.

How many times have you lost your way ? and how often that you found it back ? We will be thrown off guard, got lost, fall downs every now and then ... BUT most importantly we must know how to find our way back, pick up ourself, dust off and walk on ! Never ever allows ourself to be cripple or hurt by the fall, and never ever give up on ourself either ! This is just part of the lesson.

A lot of people see that I am being shallow, always looking on the good side and not the other side; this is not a problem. Sad day, happy day .. we still have to go on living, why would you carry a sad face then ? One can be sad inside, but do not infect it into others ! And never be the one to leave the gaps open because no one likes to fill in the blanks !

Just when you think that you have lost hope in realizing your dream, its okay to stop and rest. Dust off some, unload some, close some windows even doors if you need to then pick up yourself and move ON !

No comments: