Sunday, January 10, 2010

blank empty hollow

for one moment in my life, my mind is blank empty and nothing specific came in .. I don't know what to write tonight because I snap this morning. I am still very upset and sad over something that I thought is but is not.

A lot of times when we thought we knew it and that it should be that way and we have expectation of the outcome, most often that it don't ! It may have a very high possibility that your expectation will never come. This is it, things happen and most the time can catch anyone of us off our guard, no matter how strong or well planned you are. Things just happen.

Then you will be feeling .. anger, frustration and disappointment; why such things happen ? Why when you have work and plan things so finely and from all angles and all corners it still comes out not as your expectation.

Well this is it, this is life. And thats how magical it is that every day new things happen, new challenges, new obstacles and new encounters. We can never plan too well, just welcome them with open arms. I remember a friend, I forgot who, once said welcome adversity with open arms. Because whether we like it or not, it is here. You can't reject it, you can't just ignore it nor write it off. So under such circumstances, deal with it.

Deal with it, most the time we refuses to deal with things that is sad, that is happening but not what we want it to be. We avoid, we delay, we let it be thinking that it does not matter, we procrastinate on our decision. We hide because we fear ! This is normal even the most logical person will do the same when they snap !

I just snap ! thats it ...

No comments: