Friday, February 5, 2010

Bangkok ... Shanghai ...

* I have been non stop traveling the last 2 weeks back to back. and many things came to me when I was on the road but I have not been able to sit still and alot time to write, so here it is the aftermath of both trips, where I did try to start but unable to finish*
Last weekend in Bangkok was full of emotions running high and low. I was expecting to meet someone but didn't get to meet. When we start to expect things, most the time it will end up unexpectedly. And when we did not expect it, it will some how end up interestingly.

I was reading this nicely written book that I pick up from a second hand store .. I like especially these quote " We cannot write in water.. we cannot carve in water. waters nature is to flow an that is how we should treat life.. emotions, negative or positive. Do not deny it but always let it flows and then away" this is a very good phrase, we shouldn't deny our feelings no matter negative or positive.

And I think with or without consciously aware of the outcome; I am accepting the outcome as it is, I have learn to go with the flow. Over the years, I have been struggling so hard, swimming against the flow, going against the current and trying to fight with all my  might of what I want the result to be. But this had made me a much weary and tire warrior. The now me had learn to let go and go with the flow instead. If its not meant to be, accept it and let it flow through rather then blocking the flow. It will only swell up with bigger resentment.

Continues after my Suzhou / Shanghai ... while I was in China last week I do not have the privilege of staying connected. And it feels like being shunned from the outside world which can be frustrated sometimes. But in other way it's kinda de-tox from all the addictions that the cyber space can give us. Every day and night, no every minute and second we are all connected to the world being in touch so call with the latest news from around. And that makes us so up to date, then again it also makes us to be addicted to the cyber world rather then being in the moment !

While I was on this social network de-tox, I begin to start living. Feeling the rhythm of life and also the momentum of being rather then keeping in mind to log into facebook, blog, or twitter ! Or perhaps this is only me ? Have you ever gone for once cyber de-tox for a week ? TRY .. perhaps its good for you to pause for a moment, do some other real social networking, in person in the moment. Back to reality being human rather then cyber.

Off the record and topic, I was jokingly commenting on HOCC's profile picture in fb and was so surprise to see that fans bombarded me with so many comments of being irrespectful and talking bad about their idol. Now its dumb me of not remembering that she had a lot of fans who are crazily and overly idolizing her. This I sympathize HOCC for being a celebrity who have not much privacy but lotsa publicity's. And it makes me wonder, what kinda life that could be ? To be always in the limelight, just like a dive buddy of mine. Being with her in the public can be a little pressure when the attention and fans attack can be shocking at times. Anyhow, no worries no sweats .. its all part of the game and part of the rule !!

No comments: