Saturday, January 16, 2010

in search of wholeness ..



In search of wholeness .. how many of us can truly claim that they are whole ? if not complete. I for one has been searching and dreaming of that day to feel whole and complete. And what does that mean to be whole and complete ? Different people have different explanations to what they define as whole and complete.


To be whole and complete, in my humble opinion, is the feeling of fullness, content and joy from the inside out ! When the core of our being is being full and filled with joy that is what makes it WHOLE. The cycle had been completed. Some find it in their journey of love, some find it in their process of achievements, some simply find it in just being.


Most often we human measure wholeness in physical or mental achievements some may include spiritual. For me I want it all … I want to experience as much as I can along the road so that I do not waste time this life and repeat the same mistake I may again be thrown in my next life.


I was very very frustrated with myself the past month, everything seems to be not moving. And it makes me feel so restricted. I want to rush and speed up the process but I fail. Obviously I failed badly in this lesson. But it is funny when we want to search for that wholesome feeling we just have t let it unfold and not force open anything in the process. Me the ever curious child always wanting to take a peep before its being reveal. Always want to have the first hand information, too fast pace.


Slow down and be patience my child, it will unveil upon you once you are ready for it ! !


I want to cap this from the book I am reading ( A year by the Sea) It’s an except from Emerson “ Successful people live well, laugh often, and love much. They’ve filled a niche and accomplished tasks so as to leave the world better than they found it, while looking for the best in others and giving the best they have.”



No comments: