Saturday, January 2, 2010

love, hate, deadly .

I am contemplating whether to write something grand, something that I have been mulling over for some time now but I think it's not the right time yet. I will keep it in my "blue book" for now.

pheww I manage to finish the book that I started 4 months. And reading a new one now, Outliers by the same author Gladwell. Well I wanted to get The Winner Stand Alone by Coelho but but I don't because I have a bad habit that I will buy and buy but takes years to finish. I didn't even start reading the Monk who sells his Ferari ! ! I still have one of Austen and Grisham's, don't know when I will get them started.

Anyway, I wanted to share about Charlie Sheen and wife. It always puzzles me when couples argue. I do not know how it feels like or what it is like that could make a person be in such anger that a weapon, in this case a knife can be weep onto your love ! How could such a thing happen ? Well even if he is drunk, there stood there a person that he vow to love her till death do us part ! ! Unless the relationship is in trouble you start to hate each other. But if you are still a couple how could this happen ?

When we commit ourself to love this person till death do us part, its a vow and yeah I do agree that some may not really grows old, some parted ways. BUT when you are still a couple and loves each other, I can not possibly think that violent is the way ! Violent can only be get violent. The more force you enforce the more rebel the rebellion.

I really don't know how it feels like to be in such heated quarrel but to want to kill your love one ? hmmm it must be out of mind. This .........

I don't know whether I should continue ...... on the contrary ; I have had a gun pointed at me before !

No comments: