Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4 minutes

I just finish a German movie titled 4 minutes *damn no subtitle but its powerful acting*. Its about a prisoner, young and she is a natural talent with her fingers and was given a chance to learn the piano. But as the story goes, obstacles and fellow prisoners bla bla bla .. her mentor and teacher take the greatest risk by smuggling her out of prison to perform in the philharmonic !

Her teacher pleaded 4 minutes to the prison Director, and she played the most beautiful and enlightening piece yet of her life to a full house standing ovation. She had her moment in life.

Given a 4 minutes in your lifetime to do something great or on grand scale, what would it be ? Me ... hmmmm good question. I guess may be in that 4 minutes I will tell the whole world how much I love you and if I can choose a place I want it to be in the Taj Mahal, the monument of Love. I am not a great person, I am just another ordinary human experiencing and going through all the lessons bestow upon me, good or bad. So that I do not waste this journey at all.

Then again, I am a greedy person, I want 4 minutes everyday to be whole and complete !

And what would yours be ? What do you want of your 4 minutes moment to be ?

No comments: