Sunday, January 3, 2010

is it worth it ?

wow I can't believe it when I allows myself to be in total peace, I can have so much of inspiration to write ! I write so much *doh* bragging. hmmmm the silence and peace in my heart preceding an important battle ahead.

At the end of the day is this worth it ? If anyone asks about this, I will ask the person to stop whatever he/she doing.  Because when you doubt yourself, your action. You are most likely to end up not worth it ! Because the mind only knows how to keep asking and thinking about worthiness and not succeeding in whatever that is entrusted upon you. Your are NOT focus in making it worthwhile but rather focusing on calculating.

Only losers will ask when they are not confident, only the pessimist will assure them self that it is NOT worth it. Whatever you aspire to do now, is what you want to do to make the dream come true. Even if you end up in the middle of no where, neither here nor there, it is still worth it. Only the blinds and deaf will not see what the journey is about, only the empty heart will not feel what it is like to be in the journey. Even if you fail this time, your effort is worth it as you have the courage to participate rather then being a coward and not to compete at all. Most people would have forgotten the most basic of all fundamental that is thought in school by our teacher, that sport is a competition as in anything we do in our life later on that we MUST all have the sportsmanship spirit in us. And what is that ? Lose or win is just a part of the competition, you lose this time you gain lessons, you win does not mean you be winner for life. Nothing is eternal, this too shall pass, but lessons and experiences stay !

I remember I once asks myself this question too, then I know its time for me to move to the next phase. So when my partner asks this to me, I know I have lost him as a business partner, it is time for him to go. I am sad for I thought I have gotten me a capable and confident young man but he is not yet up for the battle ahead ... China.

We can not measure whether its worth or not, what you see as worth may not turn out to be, same goes what you see as not worth may actually be worth the effort after all. There is always 2 side of a coin, when we start to see things from different angles and perceptions then will we be able to know the answer of worthiness. The journey is so interesting how can it be not worth it ? The lessons behind every encounters are more worth then any material rewards one can gather, be it a business venture or a any other actions for that matter.

For me everything is worth it, even if one day I fail as a person or work / career even love; that whatever I  have now chosen, it is worth it ! because I know I will enjoy the journey and lessons it prepares me for.. failure or success I will gain all the lessons given.

No comments: