Tuesday, January 12, 2010

snap ...

Sorry for locking the blog, if those of you have try to come in. This is me, I rise very fast and I fall fast too. My emotions are open always, my books are open. Because this is me, I am straight forward.

A few days back I snap, I snap at the slightest thing that happened. I wasn't sure, I regret or is it the correct word ? I did not do the right thing. I over reacted. I was, may be at the wrong moment when things happen and I just snap. I locked this blog, I shunned totally which I don't know what to do at that time.

I am mad, I am sad. I see things happens and I can't do anything. When you care too much you fell the pain. But I lack the patience. This is one very important lesson that I am still learning after 4 decades, patience.

When we know someone that we care so much is struggling, we will be a part of that struggling, share the 'chi' that is circulating around. Hence we absorb the 'chi' into us. Hoping to balance up the negative chi as we will became eaten up by it.

I was in that situation and I snap. It is not about me or the other party. It is both of us that the negative chi is spreading and infecting. Perhaps the moment is not right and things happen.

This is the first time ever that I snap on someone and it's not good ! SO the next time you want to snap ... make a quick blink and breath deeply  ! ! STOP all things ...

No comments: