Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Risk taker, are you ?

I was chatting with an Italian buddy just now, sharing some of lives' intriguing moments updating each other news from both sides. She throw me a sentence that rings the bell.

Love and life is always a risk .. we risk our love and life to vulnerability ! To pain, sorrow, joy and happiness ! She is a risk taker as in me, we are both risk takers in a way that we both seek out what we believe is right. Only to experience it that we will know whether it is truly right or the other way.

Taking risk is all part of live and love; we never knows whether we will be the winner or loser until it ends, pre-maturely or it really survive till the end. By risking, our life path, our career choice or our heart we take the steps to seek out the truth what lies beneath our curiosity. I had always believed that a life that swing the fullest is a life truly liven and there's a saying, I live life rather then I pass through life.

Then again,if we try to see things from another angle, not everyone of us are game for it. Some of us are very careful not to risk as they may feel that it is better to be safe then sorry. That we should calculate every steps taken and not to make mistakes out of it. Not to hurt ourself nor other people along the way. Well again, life is to be live and lessons are to be learn, every one have their way of approaching things. We can never say this is the best way nor the ideal method.

I just find her statement to be so true for me, because we don't live for the past nor the future, we live in the present. And if the present moment is right then why hesitate ? But of course in every situation there must be a process, and that process have to be follow and not jump queue !
Oh wow .. amazing I gotta put this down. I was watching CSI Miami, it its amazing that someone did a party to celebrate singlehood, divorce ceremony ! *jaw drop* but well this is life. People do all sorts of things but yeah this is life, happy sorrow joy and pain. We go through it ! By risking we take steps to make our life better, feel better and venturing out of that comfort zone to experience things.

Are you a risk taker like me and my Italian buddy here ?

No comments: