Wednesday, December 30, 2009

and now ...

after looking back at what had happened in 2009, what is for now ? What is next ? You tell me.

Sometimes I don't know whether you feel it or not, you just go go go and go. You are so focus and all you see is the destination. But when you are there, you suddenly touch it... and you collapse ! You are all worn out. It had consumed up all your energies and might.

This is what happens towards the end of the day. It is happening to me now. The past 2 years I see nothing but the destination, I hear but I did not listen. I see but I did not feel. Only now I allow myself to stop and rest; and evaluate, to check and balance up my life. To see whether I have gone off the track, to check the condition of my soul and body .. this is time for 'maintenance' work. Just to keep the 'engine' working and not needing for major overhaul.

No hurrying anywhere, no rushing .. this is part of the process to be. To evaluate and to take a rest ... let the body and mind ample rest for the battle ahead. If I hush my body and puff my mind to carry on with out caring to give it a break, then the long term damage will be beyond repair. Whether there's anything to be change or repair; is the heart in good condition and still functioning. is this nerve and senses still functioning ! hmmm hope nothing major .. hahahaha :D

It is nice to do nothing, feel nothing and let all things settle down.

Let the calmness be it.

No comments: