Friday, December 25, 2009

be in nature

* before I start I must say that my gastric is getting worst everyday; arrrghhhh .. heart burn; can gastric kill ? urrhh, blurp so many gas in my stomach ! Heart is burning, chest is full .... lesson is before you get gastric eat proper NOW ! *

That aside, I was in a good friend's place for Christmas lunch just now. I like to take a slow drive to their place in Cyberjaya about 50 mins drive from my place. The driving as I always love to drive, during driving i have more time for myself with myself being with nature. Some says I am crazy, driving in the city ? Then again i have learn to try and enjoy every minute of being alone with myself with no one around me ie within the 4 walls of my car ! And often during this time in my car driving to some where within KL, I take the opportunity to reflect on things and try to step out of the box and see what's the logic. Most the time I normally don't like to see logics but only when I am slower and alone that I will try to logic things out. Which sometimes is useless too cos I don't like being too logic.

*hmmm I think I will die of gastric ulcer when I am old if I don't keep a strict diet, it is getting worse as I grow older *

So while I was driving to their place just now, as usual it naturally gives me the chance to think and reflects. Just the day before, I was thinking so much of a problem and worrying too much of something that I can barely sleeps. But it's so amazing that when I let go of the thought; this morning it solve by itself. Its better, though not what I want it to be. I am blessed.

I think I am kinda lucky in a lot of aspects in life as general and that lady luck had been with me on a few occasions. I know I had done my best and I can't worry too much of the outcome as it is beyond my control. I just let it unfold. Things happen. I really want to say thank you for helping me, giving me a chance or whatever the universe is trying to weave around me. I am glad that you helps. But one thing always keeps eluding from me, HOME. I want to find home, I want to be in peace with my heart and find home.

I always like to bargain with the universe, and its funny sometimes you just want to voice out what's in your chest so that you leave your burden off it. That you don't carry the weight too much on your shoulder. And what's the best way to do it when you are driving and you look at the sky and start your 'negotiating' with whom so ever out there looking at you ? I always do that, and I enjoy doing it the sky is where we should be looking at when our problems are just so little compare to the hugeness of space out there from our front window !

When is the last you look at the sky from your front window ?

* surprisingly when I took a few deep breath my gastric is better now; deep breathing is the method for meditation so do diving. Aha, it is a cure for gastric, just as we relaxes our muscle we allow for it to being. STRESS is the mother of all sickness *

No comments: