Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cheat / Deceit / Betrayal or any name you may call it

It suddenly came into my mind when a long time friend warn me about trusting .. be it a business partner or any other business relationship.

I don't agree with in principle but I remember I am the one who warn him when he first started his joint venture business, that he should be vary about his partner. Not to trust too much. Then he is a very happy go lucky person and just started his business. It is good that we trust, I am the one who warn him then. But now he in turn warns me back. Why ? He had been cheated by his business partner and the business ended bitterly. He is much much more careful now. Then again it make me think deeply, if I am being cheated by my current business partner; will I have hatred in him ? or will I just let things be and not be bother by it too much ? Well I can confidently says that I will be in deep hatred if he did cheats on me, 3 years back !

The new me now is a different person. I think the 'zahir' had awaken me and allows me to totally STOP and flush out all my toxicity. I am able to relate to the universe much more and be connected spiritually more often as compare to what I used to be. I have learned the most important lesson that no matter how we are being treated we should always remain who we are, being true to ourself, true to the moment and always with our heart ! If my business partner were to cheat me, I think I will forgive him because I totally believe that what goes around will always comes around. Our karma will be repay if not now it will be in the future. I never believe it when I am younger, perhaps age has play an important influence in my thinking and decision, I had mellow down a little.

Somehow this phrase which I forgot where I read it " Life is about how much one can endure and still come out unspoiled of it" This is a beautiful phrase that reminds us no matter how bad or worst a situation may brings us we should always maintain who we are and not be spoil by the situation.

Are you or are you not ?

No comments: