Wednesday, May 27, 2009

True or false , yes or no, he or she, good or bad ?

It is sometimes very frustrating for me when I don't get the other party to be frank with me. May be its fully and entirely my fault that I do not see things in the grey area and is not sensitive enough to realize the grey area's existence at all. That between true and false there is may be, between yes or no there could be, between he or she there is ??? hahahaha .. anyway.

I am most frustrated that why are people not able to be frank and wants to elude honesty. Or is it me that is being out loud and no realizing that they are people who like to lay real low. Perhaps, may be, could be ! Just a matter of choice or preference the way we live our lives makes us, US.

Some people are just so expressive, some are just repressing their feelings. Why ? I just couldn't understand. My mind always keep looking for the reason trying to understand the ever so complex human mind. Studying of human behavior is so confusing and ever never ending. Then again it is very intriguing to learn that our mind are so complex and mysterious that of the billions of mind in this world, there is NON which is of the same, how wonderful and complicated.

I always always enjoy provocative discussion and trying to busy body myself to understand WHY ? What is in the mind, in that moment, the reasons behind and why this way. I am also absorbing the problems of the world into mine. Always absorbing problem of others into my own.. erm cannot be say so, I will always put myself in the other persons mine and try to figure out how would I react on this situation if I am this person. Of course there is no similar outcome or result that would come out from either parties because no one is the same. Never not even twins.

I am always a curious person, trying to experience everything is my nature. So what is your nature ? What are you ? The good or bad ? Yes or no ? The saint or evil ? Well it is just avery fine thin line to define that. And most often when that fine line is tip, we would cross over the other side and be totally the opposite.

I guess only you, the involved one would know better, who you are ?


No comments: