Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I am going to re-post this note i wrote in facebook that I wrote few days back.

It's just around the corner, I am sure everyone of you is planning where to go for the night, what to do for the weekend etc etc etc.

I guess all this is just a small matter to her little warm heart, what matters most is how long she can see you in a day, how many smile she sees in your eyes, how you have become a better person. All these little things will light up her life much sweeter then a grand dinner party or a huge bouquet every year; 365 days, 52 weeks, 12 months ?

Stop scratching your head or plan for the great escape or surprise dinner, instead starting from this moment .. give her a hug everyday, or smile at her when u back home, or just hold her hand, let her feel yours. Or a simple act of just being there, sitting next to her and enjoy a quiet TV series together.

I love you Mum ! and I miss you too !

No comments: