Tuesday, May 12, 2009

meet me in Bangkok if you happen to be around

I will be attending/exhibiting in this weekend's Thailand Dive & Travel Expo. This is an annual event for me to meet up with friends from the industry local and regional. Also at the same time to make new one, come and meet us up, share your adventures with me !

Calvin and me will be at the booth with our Thai colleague Khun Poo, our GM(Google Map, as Calvin always relates) in Bangkok.

I'll try to post some pic in my facebook and here about Thailand's ever delightful and interesting food while I am there, if I still have the energy to do so :0

Meanwhile, I hope you will have a great week and give yourself a minute and think of the 512 Sichuan, a year on. May everyone find peace, the dead and alive !

For more information of Thailand Dive & Travel Expo click here

No comments: