Thursday, April 30, 2009

"If it can be express in words there is no need to paint"

I pick this quote while riding in the LRT (Light Rail Transit) to town, I always like to take the slower journey so that I can catch some time to look around and see what's happening. I always have this habit when I am under stress, to take a short break and slow down; look, see and listen to my surrounding, to find that answer and signs given by the universe.

If it can be express in words there is no need to paint... imagine how human feelings are ? It is beyond words, it is sometimes speechless, it is so complex. To be able to express ourself in words would be a gift given to us so that we don't abuse it. To be able to express ourself beyond words is even much more gifted.

A lot of times we are unable to express ourself verbally. And sometimes we just need someone to just be there without expressing any words. To me the most important form of expression is no expression at all ! Just by being there, that simple act is good enough to express EVERYTHING ! by just being there ...



No comments: