Monday, May 25, 2009

Tears

I was watching a vdo interview about a famous celebrity who talks about her tears, her career path, her initial struggle as a singer, her love life, her buddy friends and parents. A total of only 11 tear drops. She must be lucky to have only 11.

It makes me think, how many tears have I shed ? How many tears have you shed ? Our love, our careers, our life, our parents, our friends etc etc. I think with all the adversities that is thrown to me thus far, I have shed more then 11 drops. I guess one day when we have been through every single lesson thrown to us, been there, done that and come out still in one piece, we will be able to look back and count our tears, that will certainly be more then 11 drops.

Tears shed for love not meant to be, tears shed for a miscalculation on a career move, tears shed on the struggle of acceptance, tears shed on the endless failure and trials of life. It is this tears that will mold us who we will be and meant to be.

Tears that comes from the core of your being, the centre of existence, your heart ! Tears that comes from the heart out will hurts you deeper then the tears that comes from the head.

One of the tear that wreck me so deep thus far is the lost of a most wonderful person in my life, she had been the power that supports me without any complain nor comment, only by just being there ALL the time, every time. The other tears is that person who had completely tear down my solidly assemble brick wall. Shredding me to pieces and forcing me to slowly move up and be more attune to my heart and soul. I thank both for their tears !

Well of course there are more tears that I had shed but even though how hard it is, I repeat my earlier post here, faith and hope keeps a man/woman alive to carry on the journey.



No comments: