Monday, May 11, 2009

Who you truly are ?

I am reading Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth last night and again just now, I was fascinated by this chapter 'Finding who you truly are'. Let me ask you have you been able to do that ? Tolle's explanation is that most people fear to find themselves as they fear that the result would come out to be bad, which is true. Because we fear the result we avoid the test or the search. But somehow, we are in this journey of learning getting into lesson and learning who we are, it is a journey of finding who we are, who am I ?

There is a difference of knowing about ourself and knowing ourself. To know things about ourself and to truly know who we are ! I have have been trying and struggling to be a better person, to know myself and also about myself. To know things about myself will lead me to know more about who I am. Some people are able to get through it immediately, some like me have to go through over again to know the real me.

I don't know until to day who I truly am, I am constanlyt in search of who I am, what is my purpose here. Every being come into this world is not without a purpose, we compliment each other and there is always another soul out there who is your second half, who is the soul that will balance your existence in this world. All I know is there are plenty of lesson thrown to me daily, just like this morning a radio station was playing this celebrity's pledge to stay positive in every aspect of our life. Problems or not you still have them daily, you cannot live without nor can you finish it once and for all, problems are there everyday, no one can run away from it. So with or without stay happy and stay positive, take in one by one !

Back track again, who you truly are ? Who are you ? I am zahir, the being that is here by chance given the opportunity to see and learn, to feel and listen, to act and love, to be in this incredible journey as the warrior of light in search of my destiny. I am currently madly and obsessively following an intriguing love story, a provoking tale of 2 person in love but are pressure by the people in their surrounding. It is an unusual love story that had captured my overloaded mind and life of which is evolving so much in me NOW. But the story takes lead for a while and have my daily attention for a daily dose of reading. It is a forbidden love story of 2 persons from the same society but are not approved by their so call community. Then again it is still premature to conclude what the outcome is. One is openly professing love for the other meanwhile the other is still elusive of any solid answers to the status.

I wonder what is the truth behind the procrastination ? Have she found herself ? Or is she finding herself ? I would like to follow this story to the end, though I never know how it will ends. The other must find the courage to find who she truly is and always LOVE knows no boundaries; as I have written earlier, no race, no gender, no color, no age differences ! Irregardless of the ending, the journey so far is captivating enough for me to tag along. I am trying to see how this will helps me in finding who I am, the universe will provides me hints and signs to go where my heart leads me.

Who are you then ?

No comments: