Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Present

Every so often I find myself living in the past. the past give me too much of memories that are good and bad. Most people joining me in this journey, always reminiscing the past rather then living in the present. Making the biggest mistake in living that we do not put our focus in the present. By living in the past, we neglect our loved ones and not seeing the chance in the present.

I am definitely one of them, every so often I think of the past and very reluctant to let it pass. Then again the past allows us to see who we are today and which area we should improve ourself in. I have seen around me that many people are bitter and every so reluctant to leave the past. Leaving the past and moving to the present provides uncertainty, people are afraid to move on. Still hanging in there for that little hope that things will come our way if we hang in there a little longer.

But by living in the present, we move beyond the past which will brings us a better situation by living in the now ! Living in the present, we deal with the now and by using our lesson learn from the pass we make it a better now. And by living in the present we plan for our future !

How amazing life is providing us with, so many periodic phases, the past, the present and the future ! We cannot be living in the future as we never knows where from here will leads to next ! Every minute every day changes ahead of us. There are so many possibilities that we can never predicts.

So for me, I decided that from now on I must live in the present, always keep reminding myself there are things to deal with in the present and .. hey wake UP ! its now !

No comments: