Wednesday, August 13, 2008

one moment ...

This moment, I was looking out at my window and saw that the moon almost full is lighting up the whole sky in the middle of the night and there is always this little star by the side of the moon lady. The outerspace is always ever so mysterious, but we must not also forget that the innerspace offer the same to us curious human.

I can be consider blessed numerous times again, to witness a lot of beautiful moments that nature and universe provides. One of my memorable moments is while driving up with one of my good friend, ‘matahari’ to the East Coast of Merang, it was just before midnight and I was on the wheels. We were on the old road before the highway was built, passing ‘kampungs’ and trunk road. Suddenly right infont of us … the moon is rising as if from the center of the road !! both our jaws drop … such a beautiful sight. The moon is full and bright yellowish .. with the kampungs on our left and right it adds to that MOMENT ! I slow down the speed to admire the MOMENT.

Then there is this one more moment that I will always remember .. in the island of Perhentian .. in less then 5 minutes the sky changed from bright to dark and darkness brings winds and wave, follow by storm from the horizons ! I was sitting in the restaurant of Sunset Bay Resort in Perhentian Kecil. The storm comes form the horizon .. it was another sight to behold ! Such power and rush of adrenalin .. winds blowing into my face and the sky is all dark !

And one of my best moment yet is when I was immerse in the innerspace, just me and  the seahorse, she too was looking at me as if we are trying to communicate to each other … it was total calmness and peaceful. No wonder I am so in love with the sea  getting connected to the creatures that lives in it and also loving it.

Well I can go on and on with so many moments that I have had with the universe, being in sync with and it never fails to let me see how beautiful it is ! I wake up everyday longing for more moments in my life and thanking that I am still able to share it with you and perhaps the mate that the soul had been searching for.

What is your moment with the universe ? How had it inspire you spiritually ?

No comments: