Friday, July 25, 2008

TRUST

How many of us give out 100% trust to another person ? Perhaps less then 10 in our entire life ? Some even less, when we are a child we give out 100% trust to everyone that comes across us, that is naivety or pure ? It's purely pure ! We are soooo pure during childhood that our parents and surrounding mold us to become waver of people around us. I use to be vary of people around me, never to trust anyone easily. However over the years, I have learned the many lessons that life had offered and bestow upon me. I trust that if I am offering my heart out now, it will be return with kindness no matter now or in the future. I will not harness any hatred or may be less hate upon a person who had cheat on me. Because I truly believe that I am doing it with my heart full and I am have done my duty as a human and being true to myself. I am ME !

As we grow, we are being shown the numerous faces of human's evil side; cheating, betrayal, hatred, jealousy and many other facets of human. Our head, immediately signal our heart NOT to trust that easily as we grow and experience the many lessons and trials given to us. However when we grow older we become more compassionate and forgiving that we forgives and forget. And when we are old enough, nothing matters anymore as we have been through that and may be done that.. No matter how smart one tries to cheat on another human, it will be re-pay unto them one day sooner or later. What goes around comes around.

Trust in our faith and our heart in what we believe. Trust in ourself ... without trust we will make wars and make enemies. Without trust the world will be a bitter place to live in. Trust that our friends are loyal and honest to us, trust that our partners are true and faithful to us, trust that the universe have its own way and trust that God is listening to us !

Do you trust in yourself to trust people ?

No comments: