Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PASSION

What drives you on everyday in your life ? Passion is what drives me on in my everyday movements and actions. The burning passion in my heart drives every minute of my waking hours to get it going, to keep the work going and to get the work done as it first sets out to be, that dream !

My passion ? The sea and travel ... I love the mysterious of the innerspace, the peacefulness it offers, the serenity of life beneath. It is ever so silent when we are in one with nature and being apart of it. The other passion that keeps me alive is travel. Life is always a journey of its own, I am traveling in it ever since day one I come to this universe. My passion for the sea had me taking up and committing myself more in this theme's related commitments.

Knowing that we can educate and create awareness to the local communities about their own heritage and to effectively sustain that, I MUST do my part. And it has been in my subconscious mind that I want to do contribute my little effort to the future. And now being a part of CoRal Malaysia, I hope to fulfill this little promise.

And to travel places to meet people, not necessary new but old friends. I always remember one saying, ' No matter how many times you climb the mountain, the experience you gain each time may not be the same'. It is so true that I always love to travel back to places I like and get to visits people, that I have met and are by now one that I can call a friend. Re-visiting old places and meeting old friends will allows me to touch base and not lost from flying too high. Re-connecting and keeping ourself anchor solidly while we keep the passion going.

These are the passions that keeps me going. A dream that I am trying to built by combining both passions into a legend.  Passions drive dreams to come true !

What drives you on everyday ?

No comments: