Saturday, November 7, 2009

When the new is here do you get rid of the old ?


I had posted this in my face book recently and would like to re-post it here

" The recent months/weeks/days .. I was lucky enough to make friends with many people from all over north south east and west ; some are fun, interesting, cool, warm, cute, and some are uptight and some are just few hours encounters ! BUT ALL walks into my life with a very unique way ...

These may be people that will walk with me the rest of my journey on earth, some may be just casual acquaintances no matter how they came into my life at this moment. Perhaps teaching me or giving lesson on human relationship. Some how everyone of you OLD and NEW are people that I valued in my life and wants to keep for the rest of my life !

Friendships OLD or NEW is never and not meant to be rid of, unlike any material belonging that we own, when the new one comes we have to get rid of the old stock ! FRIENDSHIP is NEVER too old to keep ^_^ thank you for being my friend and remain my friend "

I want to add in a few ... that at this moment in my life suddenly there are so many people coming into it that I was so blessed with each new encounters. Thank you.

No comments: