Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Phuket re-visit

It has been 17 years since my last visit to Phuket island. I can't even recognize the airport nor Patong beach ! Totally no idea how it is like before and now after tsunami.

And yet this trip to Phuket I have not much time to really walk around and meet people from the road. It was so rush that I hardly really have time to take a breath.

Nonetheless it was fun, kinda reminds me of those days, leading tours having fun and also reunion with some old friends like Grace and Dorrell. On the 1st day of departure, I shock myself with a little nervousness. Jump up and thought that I left my passport behind ! But it has been my habit that I put my passport in the bag the night before, the rest is not important ! Kinda nervous as I have not lead any tours for 15 years now ! !

Here the whole gang that the gala dinner a success !


The waiters / waitress are so sporting and play to our tune...


This one is especially playful ...


I couldn't believe myself that I return to my old days of wild wild fun ...


Its really nice to be a part of this team though there are some hiccups here and there but personally for me, its what goes around comes around. Somehow is our journey we tend to be brought back to things that we left behind and thought that it will never comes back to us. BUT universe always have a way of its own, if it is unfinished it has to be finish ! And now its done and over with ! I did have fun and felt at home, it reminds me of my days leading tour with Marco Polo Holidays. And now it is finally over and done with.

No comments: