Friday, November 27, 2009

Grateful that the heart still feels

When I read this sentence from a fellow twitterer just now, it struck me instantly ! I too am being grateful that after so much of obstacles and failures, lessons and classes, my heart is still able to feel. Isn't it amazing ? That after so much of what had happened to my heart that I am still feeling ! !

I am not immune, I am still alive ! I also want to share a little here. Recently 2 persons that is from the circle of my life is having their marriage problem and I don't know to consider myself honour or otherwise. They share their sadness with me, their problems and also their sorrows. Of all the people, ME ? This is certainly the joke of the century.. I of all the people have been searching all my life about LOVE; suffering, passing, avoiding, fearing from it and still it is eluding from me.

Of all the people, how could I be qualify to advise them ? In fact I didn't, all I did was just assuring them that what they have chosen to do now is right .. is what is best for them. Because in actual fact there is not right or wrong to what is now. I learn from all my pain and sorrows that we cannot fix a certain formula nor recipe to the current situation. Me, you and her are all different we are not clones to each other and we are not genetic. We are not the same our feelings and situation are not.

No way is the best way out of any situation when matters of the heart are involve. We just have to let our heart decide what we feel and what feels right ! To deal with heart let the heart decide, never allows the head to over rule ! And I cannot give them a specific directions to do this or do that, because they themselves have to decide what they want for themselves, NOT me. And in a deep corner of their heart, they would have decided already what they want to do or will do. Human is all stubborn, until we do it we will never listen or believe what is say. SO when the heart have tried, it will know when to leave and throw the towel.

For me I guess I am still puzzle why they came to me, I mean pour out to me. Clueless 0_o


No comments: