Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Framily

The last 2 weeks had been lotsa traveling on my side, one after the other on short notices. I tried to sit and write but inspiration are not there as I am trying to be in the moment and try not to be too self centre.

I was away on a short break with a very good friend, we were primary school mate and it has been 32 now. Its kinda like it or not we are stuck with each other kinda relation. This is one of the friends that is for life. And we met with 2 more friends whom also are our primary school mates. Its so amazing that sometimes without realizing it we had been friends this long !

These neither is people that will never crossed my professional path nor will I crossed theirs. We are already someone in our own industry. Each of us had gone through that phase when we struggle in our own field for recognitions and the climb up the ladder.

I certainly felt blessed to have these people around me that will never judge me for who I am or what I am. These are the people that will make you real and allows you to be you.

Then again, this are also the people, either you like it or not, that will be there for life ! You hate them, you like them, you will there with them, you leave them, you come back to them.

They, without any doubt, are your framily !

 

No comments: