Sunday, March 21, 2010

shock ...

While I was in Jakarta attending DEEP & EXTREME Indonesia as a buyer, I was shock to know of 2 death on the same day, within the same hour. Though non of the deceased are close to me but it is shocking enough that the last I met them is last year July in KL. One is a young man; hard working and nice, the other is someone new not too acquainted but still was a shock as he is healthy looking.

For a moment during the table talk buyer meet sellers session, I was taken aback. Their leaving had me stop for a moment. Life could be just like that and very often its just like that. But yeah like Rantje says life goes on, it happens everyday. But I was really taken a back, Zain of Dive Indonesia and Svein of Siladen.

I do understand that we must appreciate what we have now and cherish whom we have now. But sometimes things cannot be hurried. There's always a process to follow, to speed up the process will make matters worse if not worsen what it already is. Sometimes I want to just rush in, but very often we can not do just that. The process must be follow. If its not time yet, we have to wait and be patience.

I hope their soul will rest in peace and I am sadden that I do not have the chance to do business with Zain at all. He is hardworking and energetic ! Too pre-mature to end his journey.

No comments: