Thursday, March 18, 2010

finally .. I have been to Bali !

After 8 years, I first came to Bali in 2002 a month after the first Bali bomb, I have not the chance to visit Tanah Lot. The past 8 years I have visited Bali more then 6 times, and every time I was either staying in Ubud or Candidasa or too short trips.

Today finally Kadek Andi opens up my interest to visit Tanah Lot while transferin me from Alam Asmara to Kuta. He offer to transfer me to Tanah Lot just a short de-tour. I hesitated but was thinking since I have nothing to do in Kuta might as well go. He was telling me that there was a saying by Java resident that to come to Bali without going to Tanah Lot is like not having been to Bali at all. So for me finally, I have been to Bali ! But I can’t go into the temple because I was having my menstruation and sacred places of worship are forbidden. So I guess I have to save it for my next visit.
Finally, I can say I have been to Bali now; Tanah Lot, I remember seeing a picture of my mom or dad taken in Tanah Lot when he is working in Surabaya in the older days. Now I am finally here.
I guess this is how the universe work sometimes, just when we did not expect it, we are given the chance to it. Just be patience and trust that it is on the way and the way will be lead to you. Be patience and have faith and trust that the message you sent out had been received and taken care of.

I am full, I am grateful and I feel blessed ! Finally my journey of Bali is complete. I hope to make it whole, please allow me to be whole and complete








No comments: