Sunday, March 28, 2010

The edge ... and back !


My hearts is feeling a little pain, its hurting me. 2 more days to full moon, the bright lights shining from the windows again captures my attention. Can never resist the beauty of it, in the middle of the nights when the whole world is slowing down, its residence is, in this part of the globe is resting. The almost full moon is when I will always be reminded of one person. I will miss her a lot. And it hurts a lot too. I hope that she had found peace with herself and allows love to flow in to her and not let things passes by.
It pinch into your heart fiercely when you know that someone you love dearly is not responding to you, and refusing to let love flow in. It hurts everyone when the one refuses to let the flow flow freely.  But as it is supposed to be, universe have its own way and there is a process that we all need to go through instead of rushing in to process it. Time …

The full moon will always be my reminder of this person whom had come into my life as reminder. Reminding me about soul mate, reminding me about now. It was a very intense 3 months , it had been a period of intensity to the maximum and had me once again all worn out. I am tire and it almost push me to the edge. 

Life is as always a process and a world classroom that provides us with so much of lessons and teachings to seek the better of whom we are. With each lessons and hints from the universe we hope to change ourselves to become whom we seek out to be.

I will always think of you ‘little finger’, the fullmoon will be my reminder !

No comments: