Thursday, February 25, 2010

see ... staring

I was watching this drama series and this last scene's quote caught my interest " ... these people here, they actually see me, I use to work in a place where people will stare at me all night long but they never saw me ..."

A lot of times we just stare at things without really seeing them, staring point blank without really seeing. It goes the same we live through our life without really experiencing and learning from what the lessons is for. Most the time we just pass by it and that's it not knowing what it is for.

Most sadly is we just see through a person as if he or she doesn't exist at all in our life. We just ignore them and not valuing their existence in our life .... until we lose them. A lot of people wants our acknowledgements, wants our acceptance but very often we just stare point blank, without any response. It makes me think what is in their mind. What makes these people exists at all ?

It is interesting that we are all control by our brain, nerves and thoughts; physically and mentally but quite amazing that sometimes both doesn't synchronise at all. The mind and physical is not in sync, at that moment are we aware of what we are doing ?

*doh* I don't even know what I wrote just now makes any sense at all. But isn't it amazing ? That we can just stare at someone but we didn't really see their existence in our eyes ?

Is this denial of some sort ? Or is it fantasy in another ? I don't know or perhaps we only want to see what we want and not what we don't. So when people expect us to see them in one way, we see it the other.

Well the quote is from a stripper who just move in to a new neighbourhood and she was realising for the first time in her life that her new neighbours are seeing her as a person rather then staring at her as a stripper !

If we see things out of the box and opens up our mind, the world will be a much better place to be in. I can't say there won't any but LESS discriminations and judging eyes.

Did you see who was staring at you just now ?

No comments: