Thursday, February 18, 2010

perseverance ....

How often we stick till the end of what we started ? I mean people nowadays have a different mind of their own unlike the old school which is being thought to do things step by step and built a solid and stable foundation before we venture out for bigger and stronger branches.

We need to persevere and keep persevering in order to bare fruits to what we sow, we can never sow now when the seed is planted just yesterday ! I watched this local production film this morning. Infact it's not my norm to go out so early just to watch a movie. But I would like to support local production though its just an affordable RM6 for this morning show and today is the last day. It's a good movie and I would say its better then some big budget Hollywood or Hong Kong movie. It is a dream come true for the production team who make it happen and also it had enlightened me about being persevering or Chinese "Kin Chi" (stick to it)

When we have started something we should stick to it till the end no matter what the obstacles are. It is this perseverance that will brings us success rather then the hopping act like frogs that will not bare anything at all. We have to be able to focus our energy and immerse ourself in doing one good thing.

When we plant a seed we have to water it, tend it and trim it, care for it to ensure that no worms will come and destroy it before we see the flower blooms.

I am trying to master this skill of mine ie to persevere in my endeavor of making my dream comes true. I had a dream in fact I have many dreams that I want to fulfill. But for now I am doing it one by one, step by step. And one will lead to the other, it had to be that strategically because we cannot be planting an apple seed expecting a peach fruit !

perseverance persevere ...

No comments: