Tuesday, February 9, 2010

dream, dreaming, dreams

My mind had been in a blur lately, I know something is boiling but I don't know what it is .. I had also wanted to find a topic to write but none came into mind either. My mind is on a certain person as well as a certain subject but I can't seems to visualize what it is. Normally I can, I day dream and I create scenes. But this time I am blur. Or put it that I am blocked.

By what ? I have no idea. And it is 5 days to Chinese New Year, the year of Metal Tiger. A year that is tough and hard .. but with perseverance I am sure even the hardest metal can be melted and shape. I try to feel what is my heart feeling now about things but I can't. Things seems to be taking a break, taking its own sweet time.

I have been mulling quite alot too lately, on dream, dreaming and dreams. When we dream, we gives ourself hope, a vision and faith to carve and pursue something that we want. When we dream all our conscious and sub conscious mind and body will work in sync towards that powerful force of making it real. And I have been trying to focus and find out what my dream is ... I want to dream big ! So my mind is juggling on what makes my heart whole and complete ? What is that ?

So have you been dreaming lately ? And what is that ? A life live without dream is like a journey without destination. Where lies your destiny ?

No comments: