Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Identity

How amazing that today I forgot to bring my wallet (it has only happened twice in my life, this is the 2nd time); and being too lazy to u-turn back. I just continue driving. Thinking and talking to myself hmm will I be that lucky and got into any traffic offense ? Such as speeding or stop by police ? Hahaha (the power of attraction as written in The Secret) just before I finish, the opposite car flashes its headlight, police road block ahead ! Oh darn, did I speed just now ? No I didn't, I was on limit 80kph or 90th may be. So I wasn't sure and out of a sudden to avoid being caught I exit immediately and make a by-pass. I got away.

Then I have no cash to buy food, was lucky to have my coin purse with me annnd I manage to change my coins into 10 ringgit. Though I have cash now, I did not use it all. I have my biz partner buy me lunch, and my frenz spare me free snacks ! Dinner ? My brother came to my rescue ! Amazingly I avoided the authority and got free meals !

Now come to think of it, we are always caught in this material world ! ID card, credit cards, driving license, you name it all sorts of cards and licenses ,all are numbers that give us identity the very first day we are born, the very first lesson we take. Come into society with ALL numbers tagging along.
( as I write half way just now the internet give UP ... arrrrghhhh lost my inspiration of what to write now)

Where were I ? Oh yeah as we go through the journey one by one, more and more numbers we carry on our shoulders, insurance policies, bank accounts, social security numbers etc etc etc. But all these does is really reflects anything that bare who we are ? All these numbers .. it really doesn't have any meaning if we stop carrying them on our shoulders.

And yet to keep things orderly we are oblige to have these numbers to tag who we are or what we are !

hmmm so what is my identity, what is your identity this moment in your life ?

No comments: