Saturday, October 18, 2008

Repeated lessons

A lot of times we are being thrown lesson repeatedly. I was being tested repeatedly on patience and perseverance. Everyday in my life, there are decisions that I need to make to go ahead now or to just wait a little longer. On a lot of occasion I follow intuitions but a lot of other cases I follow my heart, then again one or two times I allow my radical mind rule.

Most the times when it comes to being radical and logic in my daily work, I can  perfectly identify and decide without procrastinating as mine is the left brain who are excellent with analyzing situations. But when it comes to matters of the heart, I can hardly decide and most the times I rushes in on things. May be this is what we call follows one’s heart. By following our heart, does not mean that we should do as we like. There’s always this debate in me. To follow my heart but not to hurt those I love will be ideal. If by following my heart I hurt my love one in the process, its not so ideal. Then there is this question, I need to take care of my feelings before anything else (confusing isn’t it ?)

In the previous chapters of my life, I have made numerous decisions base on logic as well as following my heart. Then again though some are right and some are not, I have never regretted any. Those are the right here and then as It may not be now when I look back. This is MY lesson in patience, to wait a little longer as I should not hurry life, noting is so life saving urgency.

Perhaps the many crisis’s and obstacles I have gone through provides me the platform to see things from a different perspective now. Not only we should see things from a different angle but on different level as well. The wise saying ‘ only fools rush in’ could be right after all. Then again, sometimes we need to grab that chance that may not come a second time.

Life is really so ever complicated and confusing when it comes to lesson at least to me, just when to take that chance of a lifetime or wait a little longer 

No comments: