Thursday, August 19, 2010

a second chance

In the situation of life and death, there is just a very thin line between both. A very thin fine line and that line is being connected by will. When we have a strong will to die, we will let go of all and be in still. When we have a very strong will to survive, with all our might we want to continue breathing. Our will power dictates where we want to be and how we want to be.

Sometimes the more we struggle the worse the situation will become and very often just when we release off our struggle and let the flow be, we expect more then we envision it will be. Somehow my last encounter had given me a whole new perspective in life. I had done more then I should and I have been struggling too hard and too far ! I tried so much to see the outcome that I want it to happen. I want it my way. And very often it didn't come out the way I want it to be. One of Buddha's teaching is to welcome things with an open heart that is to let go of all expectations and struggle. Only will we be free from the burden of fear and failure.

I consider myself re-born to live life not the same way I should but better then I had. And always every person deserve a second chance, because no one is perfect. We repeat and repeat our mistakes to make ourselves a better person in the process of growing and learning.

To see the many things is so many angles and perspectives; sometimes to really listen and not by merely hearing. To see into things instead of just looking at it. Feel deeply with our heart rather then manipulated by our mind !

Does all these makes sense at all ? I seek to understand ...

Thank you so much for giving me a second chance,

Thank you for lifting me out from the struggle

I shall let you determine my destiny


No comments: