Saturday, August 21, 2010

procrastinate

Sometimes we tend to wait a little longer when we know we should have done it right away, that it should not be left unattended. Our heart and head always play the Dr Jackryl and Mr Hyde game. Yes and No, just wait a little while lar.

In everyone of us there is always an urge to go for it, then again very often as well that there is something in that little corner telling us the opposite of what may be. Perhaps it's the fear of failure, perhaps it's the courage that is lack, or perhaps it's expectations of the outcome. We tend to procrastinate our action on what should've been done now. Some people wait their whole life and not realising what magic it would've done if they act on it now. Some regret their whole life for the passed chance. Then again, some may just fail when they act on it now. But then again, just that you know you have done and fail is always better then you have never act at all !

Life should be live and not just pass by, to fail and pick up to continue and perfecting the mistake is better then never had tried at all. After all life is not a smooth sailing course for it is these failures that will lead us to perfect and fine tune our lives better. Our ultimate reason in this journey on earth is to learn to be a better person so that no mistake is repeated the net time. Not measure by the amount of materials we own but by the amount of love that we give and receive in return. By the amount of knowledge and lesson we gather that leads us to wisdom and wise.

Even today I am a penniless person, I am learned. I was given the lesson to persevere and to continue on with my commitment to what I believe in. Rather then to change my course be someone whom I am not in order to be at par with people that are going after the wrong reason. Materials satisfaction is of second to the ultimate lesson one should learn form the situation. No matter how hard one needs from material satisfaction one should always not forget about the basic human nature and give in to the exterior pressure. All the pennies I earned will not be taken with me when I leave. All the pennies will be left behind to those who needs it most !

I am always not the person who will procrastinates, again lesson being given that I should not act in a haste. That may be I should wait a little longer, that I should look and see and evaluate.
There you are people acts differently in different stages of their life.

But never fear to go for it ! SO what stage are you now ?

No comments: