Monday, August 10, 2009

Are you true to yourself ?

The past few week I have been having some blocks .. too many things moving and surfacing, however one of the most disturbing is a new friendship, which I thought should be a new friendship because I am a deadly honest and frank person, I hold no reservations when it comes to friendship ! Some people are taken aback with my over warm some may be offended but we they see and opens up .. they will know who I am.

Recently I have had an encounter with a new friend, I don't know whether to take her as a friend or otherwise. When we connects, we opens up ourself to be true to each other and hence the exchange of informations about ourself, who we are, what we are. That will leads to more sharing and caring on a mutual level.

It is in my principal and my utmost belief that when we first connect to know each other, we already have the fate and destiny that if we can keep the relation opens and allows it to develop into a friendship would be ideal. Life is so short why would we need to hide and lie ? Because with one lie more lies will come, in order to cover that lie. SO it will be a change of lies. If we hide the truth then everyone will be in a web of deceit, nothing is real all are fake !

Being friend, if we open up the flow to communicate we should be sincere and trustworthy to this bonding, otherwise we are not being true to ourself and the person we are in connection with. This person that I have had the connection with really disappoint me, I am a person who holds friendship dearly and strongly, more important than anythings else besides my family ! A friend should be for lifetime, otherwise I will refer you as my casual acquaintance.

I really feel disappointed and upset when I am able to opens up to her I expect the equal and same level of honesty and respect from her. With this group of new friends. they are so warm and truth to their very own existence despite them coming from different backgrounds except one ! However one particular person I don't know whether to call her as a friend or otherwise is living in a world of her own; denial ? escapism ? Only she herself knows.

All I want to say is, to accept who you are and being true to yourself is most important. That to live a life of denial and escapism is not an act of bravery but an act of cowardice ! One must be brave enough to face what life throws to us if we are not able to face it then what is life about ? What lesson have you learn in this journey on earth ? You just passes through it, never living in it !

It will be a life full of suffering and unhappiness, why would we need to live our life in such a manner when we can lift our heads up high and be true to ourself. And why would we want to hide away from reality ? I can feel her loneliness and fear; somehow if she is not willing to open up, I will only be staring from outside into the dark little chamber there with only a hole to peep into.

I do feel sad that I am not able to help her to understand the importance of acceptance of being truth to oneself. Only if she is able to accept and be open that people around her will be able to help and assist her to see a whole new world !

I told her I have not abandon her, I am still here when she is ready to share ! Don't be an idiot and not take pro-active move .. be fair to your love one and yourself !

No comments: