Thursday, August 27, 2009

Soulmate

I am reading a new book called Brida and it is about Brida's journey of finding her soulmate ! from the very first few pages I read, I couldn't put it down. This is how powerful Coelho's skill of story telling is.

And it keeps me thinking when I read "But how will I know who my soulmate is ? "By taking risks, by risking failure, disappointment, disillusion, but never ceasing in your search for Love. As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end" And before that, why soulmate and what is soulmate ? Accordingly, we may have many soulmate in our life as we are re-born again and again that our souls are being split into 2 and re-born. It also explains why in our live we go through a few relationships each time thinking that we have found the one but it may turns out to be not.

Do you believe in soulmate ? I am still unable to find the right words to continue this post.

Note : I have to admit that I struggling to finish this post on a few occasions but never have the inspiration to write as my mind was far away. And I don't want to delay and keep on editing this post.

No comments: