Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What is the meaning of Life .. continue

Then again .... life is not that simple after all. Our life is to be live with endless lessons and classes in every span of our life, from childhood to teenage to adulthood and senior. To me all along I know that my journey is going to be an extraordinary one because I never want to have an easy life. I want a life that is full of ups and downs, every experience to be thrown to me. That is my life, that will be my life, every single day I look forward to a day full of ups and downs ! All to the extreme testing me to the fullest ! Only when one have gone through what it is like that he / she will see it better and not repeat the mistakes. To rise above it and to be a better person. To make the cycle full to graduate from our tertiary and higher educations to become the master and captain of our own destiny.

The life that I want will not be a life that is monotonous and plain ! Because to my interpretation, Life should be a live with all the ups and downs walked through that fine thin line be there and done that. Live it !

No comments: