Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bless his soul .. the 9's again

Yesterday I received a call from my ex staff informing me that another ex staff of mine had passed away. I was thinking of one Instructor that had work with me and he is someone whom I don't quite like his character, he's about 45 - 48 years old. But to my surprise it was not him, its another one who had the same name but much younger. At 29 years due to heart complication and block vein that affects his limb needed to be amputated but his refusal to amputate his leg makes the condition worsen. 

Again another one which is younger with a heart complication and again the corner 9, a Chinese believe. The corner luck of the 9's. As I recall and remember him, he was a very hardworking young man who is very enterprising. But to this tragic end from his journey, it had really taken me aback. My mind kept wondering off and thinking about this loss. He is so young ! He is a hard working boy, I say boy as he is my staff 7 yrs back when he first starts working. Fresh but not slow, fast learner and hard working. Having 2 jobs, day and night, he is so focus in earning more money to support his family and his dream ! My deepest sympathy to his family members.

I certainly hope that his soul will be bless and that he did live his life instead of passing it. His leaving had me in deep thoughts again, what had I miss, what had I hold back on doing ? I could be leaving this journey the next hour, the next day. I wanted to do quite a lot of things. But one of the most important thing now is to care for my heart, the core of my being. I had wanted to do something but due to certain other factors I just can't act according to my feelings, I have to act to my senses and not nonsense that is. I certainly hope that I can act sensibly and make it happens. Then again life is not as such easy as it looks like. I certainly hope that life is that simple and easy. I really want to live it ! 

Have you live it this far ? I would say I have no regrets so far with life's ups and downs, all the lessons am still learning and attending classes everyday.  I did evolved as I aged, I used to be a fearless person when comes to action and decisions however age does make a difference now,  I have learn or put it that I am learning to be in control of my feelings and not to rush into anything. I need to think of the consequences of my behavior rather then what I am feeling alone.

Then again, I hope their souls are bless !


No comments: