Thursday, September 9, 2010

moving on II

Suddenly I was being reminded of 'little finger'; I kinda miss the intensity we shared before. And I was wondering whether you had already move on. Your pain still felt like a sharp penetration into my heart. The intensity of your suffering and pain is still very vivid in me and my heart.

I do sincerely hope that you have move on, and I am not going to miss those moments. Rather would hope that it will pass soon. Today is especially vulnerable when you came into my mind. Then again you will always always have a special spot in my heart and mind. ALl the pain you have suffer, I suffer with you; all the tears you flow I flow too. the shrapnel of the shatter glasses, can be remove piece by piece however the cuts and wounds need times to heal. I heal with you.

It may not be possible it is true, I felt for what you feel. I breath the air you breathed. I see the moon you admire and lost count of the many full moon that pasts. I wish upon the moon Goddess to give you guidance to the next journey. Shine on you the peace and clarity of your next adventure.

I just hope you are well and are letting your hair down for a moment to see the world around you. Little finger, I miss you.


No comments: