Wednesday, September 22, 2010

familiar yet distance

I have always find Hong Kong to be a familiar place, a place then is familiar to me. But deep down it seems to be a distance, the crowded streets, the fast moving pace of basically everything; from the traffic to the people to the daily lives. For example, waitress would not wait and let us sit there reading our the menu on our own to fast moving escalators and people walking in a speedy motion. One may call it efficiency but its just not a place for me to live in.

Then again I have always find food and people to be familiar, a sense of closeness to them. Perhaps somehow may be in my past past life I lived here before.

Somehow its really funny, how we can experience that sense of deja vu every now and then. Its really unexplainable even in science. But it does happens.

No comments: