Saturday, October 2, 2010

Every cloud have a silver lining ... ?

I have not written for a long long time now, partly due to the lost of inspiration and also my self centreness. Lately a lot of things are evolving around me, internal and external factor all together.

Things always happens for a reason, and when what we expect does not come to us now could be because we are not ready for it, hence we are not being given. And when the time is right we will have it without due. Things always happen for a reason and no matter how disappointed we are or delighted as it may seems, always feel blessed that it happens, and always for a reason !

My feelings swing from left to right, I was very disappointed and sad; but guess all the lessons bestow upon me had me taught me to see things from a different perspective that it's a relief that it didn't happen. As I was also dragging my feet for it to happen. And may be its also a blessing in disguise.

I don't know what to say; as it is truly amazing when you belief in the universe and surrender to it. Let go all your expectations as you have already done what you have possibly done trying to make things happen, you just have to trust that the universe is doing all its mean to make it happen for you. This is what I am feeling now. It happens, when you just let it be; do not force things, opening up my heart to allow abundance to flows in.

Then again, it is not without doing nothing. Just allowing the result to be. It is the journey that makes us whole not the destiny itself.

I'm still learning, and the journey is still ongoing. I thank you who still allows me to have faith and continue opening up my heart to have hope returning to me.

No comments: