Saturday, May 8, 2010

still .. stuck ... block ..

Whichever word that you prefer, the meaning to almost the same; not moving, stagnant. This is the condition of my mind now, my physical situation as well. And it has lasted almost a month now. I tried and tried to find the answer, but it keeps eluding me.

Every now and then we should take a break, stop all we are doing and let time for a little re-evaluation, re-assessment, re-connect, whatever you may call it, the word here is RE. We re-visit our very own core of existence, the very reason why we are where we are now .. in others words not to allow ourselves to went astray !

Do you or have you ever stop and re-visit your root ? The very reason why you are doing what you are doing now ? Are you on the right track ? Are you doing what your heart tells you to do ? or your mind insists of doing ? Most the time alot among us are doing things that we might not want to do, but we have to do. The choice is always ours to make and if it turns out bad, we have the responsibility to accept it.

I constantly keep myself align, so that I do things with my heart and passion. That way, I am being true to my heart and my responsibility towards my work and myself. Being real ! And to always stay real and passionate so that the flames keep burning and continue to burn. I am always a survivor and I do believe victory belongs to the most persevere. Because life is no matter how much you have to endure, you must come out unspoiled of it.

At which juncture, where are you now ?

No comments: