Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thai food in Mataking !

Well here's my recent encounter with friends from Bangkok who goes on a diving holiday to Mataking Island ( I will post another blog pictures on land and underwater)

Here's is Jum with our Malaysian chef working on fried keow teow ala Thai.


And here is Koi babysitting little Milan, they were at the jetty just went we surface from the house reef ...


This is very very nice northern Thai delights which I don't know the name .. it consist very basic and simple ingredients, erm I don't know whats the leaf is well there's onion, ginger,fried peanut, dried shrimp, tamarine sauce and of course chilli


Jee preparing the 'leaf'


And again Jee preparing the Thai dip sauce which consist of chillies, garlic, lemon/lime, fish sauce, sugar; its for our 7kg mantis shrimp cooked with salted and chillies ! duh I forgot to take pictures of it as its just too tempting and I go straight in !


Well here are just some of the food prepare by my Thai friends, and I just love to travel with them ! Its always food, food, food and more food ! !


No comments: