Friday, October 16, 2009

finding home

I always travel to places that I have been before .. only occasionally I venture out to new places. Reason being when I like a place I want to go back again and again to truly see the culture and people. I want to know and understand a place in depth. What changes have it gone through, as I grow how had the place growth !

May be its my nature that I can never settle down in one place for long and travel is one of my passions. Then again when I travel I always forget myself, may be a hope of finding HOME. But I think all these years I have got it the wrong way, HOME is where the heart is. And that I have not been able to find my heart that I constantly travel and get out of the norm. I have not really stop and allow myself space and time to find HOME !

I know this very well and even advises a friend that she is lucky for finding HOME away from home. This I can't advise myself. Deep down I have always wanted to find HOME, and have been searching and looking all my life to find it.

And this time, my heart is really heavy to leave. I will be away for 10 days, before this I will always look forward to get out, get away and be free. But now, this weary traveller is getting half hearted to leave, too tire and are seriously having changed my thinking that I am looking at settling down. I have tried searching high and low all my life for that someone that can tie me down, for where HOME is, but am too afraid to be tie down and gets committed. Fear ... but perhaps with all the weariness and lessons learned before this I am more prepare to allow my subconscious to dictate and help me set forth my next journey ... of finding home.

May be age does makes a whole lot of difference when we go through life's many stages and levels, we learn we grow we become who we are not ... we mellow we change like fine wine we age !


No comments: