Monday, July 13, 2009

Interesting people and life !

I just read this email from a dear friend who sent it to me few days back and was too busy to open it. Its one of those forwarded emails. I open it this morning and it was an email that writes about friendships, I had a copy printed out from another friends more then 6 years back and I still keeps it till today. I guess a lot of you have already read about the seasonal friendship. That every person comes into our life with a purpose; a reason, season or lifetime !

I met an interesting person while I was away in China and I also met a group of interesting people from Singapore today .. ALL are different but are very interesting in their own ways ! This is the marvel of life, it is this simple and only we makes it complicated so says Confucius.

We keep meeting and seeing people everyday in our day in and day out routines, do we really notice each and everyone of them ? Do we really look into their eyes and notice what are they wearing as accessory or do they really wear any at all ??? As we hurry life, do we really spend a minute to truly look ? Not really, most people would just hurry and move on. This I have always tried to reminds myself over and again that we should slow down and let our heart feel, rather then just let our head see !

People comes into our life for a reason, a season and lifetime. I was distracted by this documentary on Discovery Channel about this little girl from a little town in China, she had a huge tumor on her face and that tumor grows and she can't go out to the open as the sunlight will makes matters. I don't know about the details, what I want to say is that she is lucky that this Dr from UK came into her life for a reason, to help her be normal and be able to lead a normal life. This little girl is so lucky and unfortunately to be tested at such a young age, but lucky enough to have a person came into her life to help her, to live a normal life even though she passed away 2 month after her surgery. She was given the chance to live by a person that comes into her life a for reason !

Many among us have also been tested over and again. But how many of us are able to see the lesson bestow upon us and be fully aware of each one of them ?

No comments: