Monday, May 2, 2011

New

After a period of hiatus, hibernation or whatever you may call it, I feel new again. On a few circumstances and that only justify my believe that a person should always feel positive about life, the more you are pessimistic the more you be ! As what is always been preached, attracts the positive power.

I have been going through a tons of reflections and thinking, and it is how one need to do to be a better person. The journey so far had been full of blessings and re-new energy everyday just when you want to give up, a new turn, a new twist, a new hope, a new light, comes in. This is the magical journey of life !

And just when one ends, begins another or as it may always been the journey continues, a new chapters starts. So there is never an ending story .. it just keep unfolding. I was so obssess with Jodi Picoult's Sing You Home last week an amazingly my reading habits comes back, which normally I always have problem and fear of ending a story too fast. But I did not hesitates to finish it, which I did in 5 days (466 pages, every page is a new experience) It brings new perspective to me, new eye and new mind !

At the same time, I felt new. A new eye in seeing things, a new mind to allow flows of thoughts, a new heart to feel ! and at the same time, I was given a new friendship ! You just know the feeling is good and that its going to be nice company !

With so many new, I am thrown the choice to be optimistic or keeping the pessimist creeping up ! I do not want to give a minute of doubts, because when the doubts settles in is when the battle is half lost !

I am always the cat, who is always curious and always seeking the new eye in seeing new things and seeking new experiences.

Are you ?


No comments: